Tour guide of Paradise Elegance Cruise will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel to start Halong Bay 1 day tour (Old Quarter) from 8 AM-8.30 AM.
We will drive 3-3.30 hours to get to Halong Bay (Tuan Chau Harbour – the biggest Habour in Halong Bay). You will enjoy the beauty of rice fields with busy farmer working using Vietnam tradditional methods of cultivation on the way (We have a break 30 mins in the middle)
Check in the boat Cruise at noon, while lunch has been prepared by Crews on Cruise. While having lunch, the Caption will drive the Boat Cruising aroung the most magnificient bay bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment – you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
The stop of 4 hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace.
We will come back Harbour around 4 PM and we will stop at a break in the middle of the way. You have chance to go to rest room or have a drink. Arriving at about 8.00 – 8.30 pm, we drop you off at your Hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay full day Trip.
What is included?
Car transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
Boat Trip Cruise to visit caves, tunnel caves
English Speaking Tour guide.
All entrance and sightseeing fees
All taxes & services charge
What is not included?
Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
Personal expenses, Tipping/ Gratuities
Kayaking or rowing boat
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
What should be prepared:
– Long sleeve clothes,
– Hat or umbrella,
– Sun cream,
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic spa when services are booked before departure.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com? Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Two days on Bhaya Classic cruising Halong Bay with one night accommodation on board.
- Buffet service for lunch and brunch, set menu dinner.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Use of kayaks.
- Sung Sot Cave tour.
- Tour of the Dark and Bright Lagoon.
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board.
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services.
- All other services not clearly noted as included.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.